How to prepare for a job interview?
READ THE JOB DESCRIPTION
RECRUITING AGENCY & HIRING COMPANY
- Be able to define your professional goals
- Describe professional achievements with facts and figures
- Make your own SWOT for a particular function/company
- Prepare your self for though questions
- Watch you body language
- Know exactly your actual and desired package
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE HIRING COMPANY
- Mission, vision, values
- Products, services and distribution channels
- International scope
- Market position
- Open positions and job specifiactions
- Press releases
- Social Media
- Reference check
- Your interviewers, line managers
SHOW YOUR MOTIVATION
Ask for relevant questions:
- What’s will be my first challenge in the new job?
- What will be my budget responsibility?
- What can be a possible career path within your company?
Close the interview – some ideas:
- Is my experience relevant for the open position ?
- What will be the next step in the procedure ?